Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

A Book or a Love letter?

        


Which one would you prefer to read?
A book or a love letter?
I think both sides of the story must be heard.
For instance, if you are given 10 dollars,
Would you change it with your hundred pesos?
No! I will not.
Just be wise, compare the value of the two.
And you will see the difference.

Love letters are written by lovers and
books are written by authors.
Love letter seems to have messages,
such as “I miss you”. “I love you”.
But then you still have doubts or fears
Thinking that the person sending you this
does not have a true feelings for you.
Am I right?
In the books, we have heard some information.
We get answers to questions,
We seldom interested in fascinating facts found on it.
It is really a big help to the students and some workers.

Therefore for me, a book and a love letter has their own meaning  and importance.







0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento